Thursday, January 10, 2019

Week 2 Is Now Behind Me

Well I am officially celebrating two weeks of being on a diet today. I'm not sure if I have lost anything at all yet because I didn't have a scale. Where I weigh over 400lbs I figured I would shows signs elsewhere like my pants and shirts but I haven't noticed a change there yet. I did order this scale on Amazon just a few minutes ago because it is for people that weigh over 400 pounds so I can keep better track of what is going on with my weight. (Edit I got the scale in I'm at 429lbs)

I have basically cut my calories in half in these two weeks by just cutting out all the sweets and snacks that I eat. I have replaced them with Quest Protein Powder, Carb Master Yogurt and Slim Jims and Cheese. I also got a stomach virus last week and I thought well I am kick starting my diet. All I could taste was the McDonalds Bunless Mushroom Melt Burger that ate the night before (I know gross).

When I've had to do fast food at work or when me and my wife don't feel like cooking, I've found little cheats to use. For example when we do taco bell there is the power bowl and I just don't get rice and beans. When we are at a hamburger joint, no fries and  I just don't eat the bun. The first week was kind of tough but it has got easier.

I am hoping in the next few weeks I can notice some changes in clothes. I am very tired of looking like I am wearing skinny jeans when they are actually loose fit clothes.

Weigh In: 429 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment