Friday, January 25, 2019

Week 4 and I Am Down 6 Pounds!

Well with another two weeks behind I got on the scales yesterday for my youtube channel and I am now down 6 pounds from the previous 2 weeks, so that is a motivator for sure. I got a new camera, its made for Vlogging you can check it out here. I also had a Doctor's visit this week and they told me blood pressure was great because 3 years ago it was crazy 170/130 I think? I was drinking like a fish though so that might've contributed to that.


What I am Doing 

I am still doing low carb and I am exercising a little bit. In the morning I do some stretches and jog in place and touch my elbows to my knees to get my heartbeat up a little. I take a multivitamin to make up for any nutrients I might be missing by cutting out a lot of carbs out of my diet.  I want to get me an elliptical so I can up my game a little but I wanted to the camera and scales and stuff so I could document and journal my weight loss journey. I think the 6 pounds in two weeks might be a little too much to soon but I will take it because I need to lose it. I am so heavy that every day I have this weight on me I am doing my body more harm. 


What I Am Eating At Work or When I Eat Out

Power Bowl at Taco Bell Without Rice and Beans

Hamburgers without Bread at MCD's

Steak Salads, Chicken Salads, Club Salads, Salads,Salads, Salads etc.

My sweet snacks are Muscle Milk and Quest Flavored Protein Powders, check them out here

What I Plan To Do 

What I am doing right now is working so I am going to continue to do the Atkins Diet. The plan is to exercise more. I am sure if I exercise more I will feel better and build some muscle because I know I am going to have a lot of loose skin if I lose all this. 



Other than that is all I got. I hope you guys continue to follow me and help me on my weight loss journey and I am not going to lie to you either this is part of my marketing journey as well. I am not trying to sell you anything that I don't use though. If I order it from Amazon you are going to know about it. 

Weight In 
423lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment